Building Memories and Lasting Impressions
Our skilled team of creators, researchers, carpenters and builders work closely with your team to deliver designed just for exhibits that will exceed what you thought possible.
“Little Ray’s Exhibitions was a complete pleasure to work with. From initial meeting, content creation and design, through to installation, every step was clear, efficient and fun!”
Facilities Director, John Janzen Centre – Edmonton Valley Zoo
- DISCOVERY MEETING – Initial meeting to discuss content and concept. This informs:
- First concept drawings – colours, themes, branding, connecting elements.
- Content Brainstorming – DRAFT of initial ideas for content (high level) for client review and feedback.
- CONCEPT MEETING
- Second meeting to review drafts and solicit feedback.
- Finalize colours and branding elements
- From this meeting draft – near complete concept and room layout
- CONTENT DEVELOPMENT – continued process until final content approved.
- FINAL DRAFT DOCUMENTS – Floorplan, Content, Panel Design – for final approval