Learn about the animal kingdom’s strangest methods of self-defense.
Every species of animal has evolved some mechanism to protect themselves from attack. Some of these means of self defence are more obvious than others but make no mistake every animal has a self defence strategy; size, claws, teeth, venom, poison, etc. Nature’s Ninjas explores some of the most common and most unique mechanisms of self defence in the animal kingdom in this gorgeous, interactive, live animal exhibit.
- Two versions 5000 sq.ft. and 2000 sq.ft.
- Live animals
- Fully Accredited
- Daily impromptu one-on-one interactive experiences throughout the day
- Daily scheduled formal presentations
- Fully staffed throughout each day with experienced educators
- Multilingual content
- Tactile and technology based interactive
- Fully turn-key each and every day
“Little Ray’ attention to detail, beautiful exhibits, unmatchable communication, and overall positive experience have resulted in many lifelong members and visitors to our museum; we are thankful for their support and dedication to their organization and ours.”
President, The MOST