Custom Design and Fabrication
Building Memories and Lasting Impressions
Our skilled team of creators, researchers, carpenters and builders work closely with your team to deliver exhibits that exceed your needs.
- Initial client meeting to discuss content and concept. This informs:
- First concept drawings – colours, themes, branding, connecting elements.
- Content Brainstorming – DRAFT of initial ideas for content (high level) for client review and feedback.
- Second client meeting
- Second meeting to review drafts and solicit feedback.
- Finalize colours and branding elements
- From this meeting draft – near complete concept and room layout
- Content development – continued process until final content approved.
- Final draft documents – Floorplan, Content, Panel Design – for final approval
Little Ray’s houses a 5,000 sqft in house production shop staffed with skilled tradespeople. Our talented team take tremendous pride in the work they do and deliver products that are easy to install, maintain and update ensuring our exhibits are modular and stay relevant.
PARTNERS IN PRODUCTION
Bold, beautiful and inspired by the natural and supernatural worlds, Jamie Lee Burke’s designs fill and enrich a space creating an immersive experience of colour and wonder.
We are please to introduce our partners in production -K6 Media: Innovative branding solutions that deliver the right message in the most impactful way.
K6 Media and Little Ray’s have been working together for over a decade to produce the most vibrant and impactful printing to ensure our clients concept and messaging is brought to life.
“Little Ray’s Exhibitions was a complete pleasure to work with. From initial meeting, content creation and design, through to installation, every step was clear, efficient and fun!”
Facilities Director, John Janzen Centre – Edmonton Valley Zoo