The power to paralyze - the potential to heal.
Face your fears, debunk the myths, and learn the truths behind some of the world’s most venomous creatures. Venom frightens and fascinates us as a means of defense or power, as a biological weapon, an environmental threat, or a medical breakthrough. Explore the history, culture, science and misconceptions of Venom.
- What is Venom?
- Types of Venom
- Venom vs. Poison
- How Much Does It Hurt?
- What Animals are Venomous?
- North American Venomous Animals?
- Rear Fanged Snakes
- What is Antivenom?
- How to Make Anti-venom
- Deadliest snakes
- Venomous Records
- Most Poisonous Animals
- Modular Exhibit from 1000 – 3000 Sq ft
- Live animals including venomoid animals
- Canadian Accredited Zoos and Aquarium certified
- Daily impromptu one-on-one interactive experiences throughout the day
- Multilingual content
- Daily scheduled formal presentations
- Fully staffed throughout each day with experienced educators
- Options for tactile and technology based interactive
- Fully turn-key each and every day
” Little Ray’s hands on approach to education and engagement allows for visitors to get up close and personal with animals they normally would not be able to interact with in the wild. Their exhibits also provide a better understanding to strip fear and misconceptions about wildlife, while encouraging deeper appreciation for animals of all kinds. It has been an absolute pleasure to work alongside Little Ray’s.”
Education and Public Programming, Niagara Parks